Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Official Post of Fall

So it's officially fall! I usually think September= fall, but in fact, it hasn't felt very fall-ish the past few days.

Vermont has nothing but unpredictable weather. I wouldn't have been completely surprised if I had seen some snow already. I was convinced that fall had come last weekend--when I went to Meg's house, it was freezing on the walk back (and I hadn't brought a coat). This weekend, however, has been in the high seventies.

I always thought that my dorms, UHeights, were the nicest on campus. I would tell people that we had air conditioning, and how nice that was. But, UHeights has shut the AC off, and it can't be turned back on. The end.

It's 82 degrees in my room. It certainly doesn't feel like October is coming in just a few days. Hopefully I can enjoy the nice weather for a few days before Vermont's arctic conditions set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment